Industrial Insulation Solutions
Inscan Contractors strives to be your “Go- To” Contractor for all of your Industrial Insulation needs.
We offer both the technical knowledge and field level experience relating to the insulation of the following:
Steam and Condensate System Components including Piping, Boilers, Generators, Turbines, Converters, Economizers, Pumps, Breechings, Flues, Flash Tanks, Condensate Receivers, Precipitators, Cooling Towers, and DeAerator and Feed Water Tanks.
Domestic Hot and Cold Water Systems including piping and equipment (hot water storage tanks, water softeners, cold water storage tanks and heat recovery storage tanks).
...and everything in between for the purpose of;
1. Conserving energy (reducing either heat loss or gain.)
2. Controlling surface temperatures for personnel protection.
3. Facilitating temperature control of process.
4. Preventing vapour flow and water condensation on cold surfaces.
5. Increasing operating efficiency of heating/ventilating/cooling, plumbing, steam, process and power
6. Preventing or reducing damage to equipment from exposure to fire or corrosive atmospheres.
7. Assisting mechanical systems in meeting criteria.
8. Reducing emissions of pollutants to the atmosphere.
9. Sound Attenuation.
...All while keeping current issues like Corrosion Under Insulation and LEED in mind.